Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Family Day... or Father's Day?

Monday was family day and we all had the day off of work.  The whole family went to the new Panera at Young and Dundas in Toronto and then to the Toronto Auto Show.  It is my dad's favourite time of year.  He went multiple times this past weekend, and may go again before it's over.  We are all into cars, so we were happy to accompany him.
My Favourite
Stef and Brooke
Stef and me in the convertible Smart Car

I have been so busy lately I have not had time to write.  I have been covering for people at work and have avoided looking at a computer screen when not in the office.  I wish I was a more dedicated blogger!  There are so many things I want to write about (my sister's newly decorated room, sewing lessons, job hunting) but I just haven't had time.  I will make sure to post again soon with a big update.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment